Fans were back in Barclays Center on Tuesday night to watch what looks like the best team in the NBA right now. The Nets are for sure the hottest, winning seven straight games. They are beating teams left and right and Kevin Durant has not even been on the floor for all of them. Three hundred fans were able to see The Bruce Brown Show in his 29-point career night. This team is thrilling to watch.
Luckily, we have a thrilling podcast for you to enjoy, too. The Nets are hot and the “Fullcourt on Flatbush” podcast with Robin Lundberg and Kerry Kittles is even hotter. We just dropped a new episode as beat writer Brian Lewis stops by, fans call in and Kerry is interviewed about his Nets days. Hit subscribe below, give us a five star rating — and write in a nice review.
Fullcourt on Flatbush Podcast with Robin and Kerry:
- Who is the better player: Kevin Durant or James Harden? Harden is playing incredible to the point that can be a discussion, where in the past the easy answer would be Durant.
- Bruce Brown’s career night. He’s been a sensational pickup in a steal of a trade. At 6-foot-4, he’s playing everywhere from the one to the five. Broke out the shimmy on Tuesday night. Would Kerry ever shimmy?
- Nic Claxton made his return. What role will he have? Awesome hair.
- Fans returning to Barclays Center.
You Got Mail: Nets fans/listeners call in and ask Robin and Kerry their questions.
Kerry’s Corner: Kerry answers questions from Robin and I on Jason Kidd the teammate and the surprise of him becoming a coach; John Calipari as a coach; Nets fans in New Jersey compared to Brooklyn and playing in front of smaller crowds.
Brian Lewis Interview:
NY Post Nets beat writer
- Three hundred fans in the building Tuesday night and noticing a difference. Expansion of more fans, potentially 1,800 after the All-Star break in March.
- Win streak and how well this team is clicking since the Detroit game.
- Adjustments Steve Nash and the coaching staff have made.
- Roster re-shuffling, adding Tyler Cook on a 10-day contract, what might happen with Iman Shumpert and Andre Roberson. We also talk about what the Nets’ plans might be with potentially adding players on the buyout market like Andre Drummond.
- DeAndre Jordan has played really well lately.
Catch up on all episodes of “Fullcourt on Flatbush,” a Brooklyn Nets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Kerry Kittles and Robin Lundberg on Twitter @Kerry_Kittles30 and @robinlundberg. New episodes drop Wednesday afternoons.